Why it’s important to see that what show up as Anger, might indeed be something different all together
It’s like treading on eggshells the whole time – and often it feels like it’s the child who holds the balance of power.
- 44% of Parents are not seeking help regarding their child's angry and aggressive behaviour
- An alarming 35% had not sought help because they did not know where to go to find that help.
Don’t let your child become another statistic.
How much is Mastering the Meltdowns?
The mistake most people make is that they think that the “work it out for yourself” option is cheaper. What they don’t take into consideration is how slow and ineffective this can be. I have made it so getting this course should be a “no-brainer” at £47
But also – what is the cost of NOT doing anything about the problem?
Your family will:
- Continue to be under the 'power' of your child's angry outbursts
- Live with the uncertainty of when is the next argument looming
- Continue to withdraw from one another - just to avoid the conflict
- Live in fear of there being more arguments in the home